Back-to-School Night is an opportunity for parents and guardians to connect with their child’s teachers to learn more about life inside the classroom. These events offer a glimpse into the differentiated classrooms in which our students learn. Teachers typically share a bit about their class routines and expectations, and academic and social/emotional growth at their level.
Look for an email from your child's teachers regarding your class's individual BTS night information.
Important notes about BTS Night:
- Designed to highlight the individual classrooms, and is not the time to address whole-school or individual child questions.
- For parents and guardians only.
- FREE childcare will be offered. RSVP to Emily Johnson no later than 2 days before your scheduled date.*Only children who are 4.5 and older (including siblings of Logan students) are allowed in EC due to CO State child care regulations.Thank you for your cooperation.
See the schedule below:
- September 27: Back-To-School Night: Carla/Heidi, 5:30-6:30 PM & Upper IS (Tony/Laura & Michelle/Hannah) 6:15-7:15 PM
- October 10: Back-to-School Night: Lower IS (Jonny/Cynthia, Amy/Leanna, Jeff/Ann) 6-7 PM
- October 12: Kim/Debbie, 5:45-6:45 PM & Upper Primary (Richard/Emma, Kelly B/Will, Ari/Ivey), 6:15-7:15 PM
- October 26: Back-to-School Night: AS (Brett/Paige, Max/Angelina, Kelly Y/Megan), 6-7 PM