The policy below begins on 2/25/21 and applies to Spring Break and any travel that you do with your Logan student for the remainder of the school year, regardless of the circumstances. We will continue to evaluate health trends and update the school’s travel policy accordingly.
- If you drive to your destination, in-state or out-of-state, and follow the city, county, and state guidelines at your destination, your child may return to school without quarantine. As always, you will need to monitor for symptoms of illness and keep your child home if they have any symptoms.
- If you travel via any form of public transportation (including air travel), in or out of state, you must have your child tested 3-5 days after returning and keep them home from school for 7 days, even if the test is negative. Or, you can choose not to get tested and quarantine for 10 days following your return home. Once either one of these requirements has been fulfilled, your child(ren) may return to school.
- The school reserves the right to ask you to keep your child home following travel based on your individual circumstances.
- In order for us to provide feedback and guidance on your specific travel questions, should you still have any, we request that you contact us before your travel and allow us 1 business day (when school is in session) to respond. Please email your questions about your travel plans to email@example.com.
- We will update our wellness app to reflect these changes.