August conference sign-ups go live on Wednesday, July 13, at 10 a.m.
Access the conference scheduler here.
You will need to use the same login credentials that you set up in pickAtime.com previously. If you forgot your password, you will be able to reset it here. We cannot reset your password for you.
NEW USERS/NEW FAMILIES
If you are new to Logan this year, you received an email in June with instructions. Please use this link to register/set up an account (if you have not already done so).
- Enter your email address and push "Login/Create Account".
- Fill in the required fields and register. Do not enter an ID.
- Create only one account for your family. As parents/guardians, if you require separate conferences, please create your own account and schedule your own conference.
SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR ALL USERS
- Select the box next to the teacher's name(s) that you would like to schedule a conference with. You will then see the schedule of available times for those teachers.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color and the times are arranged from a.m. to p.m. as you go down the page.
- Click on a square to schedule that time.
- You will optionally have the choice of setting a time when you would like an email reminder to be delivered, and you will be prompted to enter the name of your student.
- Click on “Create Appointment.”
- Repeat until you have scheduled a time with each teacher.
If you have any questions, please email Roxy.